NEW YORK, September 7, 2011 ‐ Dice, the leading career site for technology and engineering professionals, is offering its community a new way to manage their careers with free mobile apps for the iPhone and Google’s Android platform.
Technology professionals can quickly and easily search for jobs matching their specific talents, as well as refine the search based on location, skills, company name and employment type. In addition, Dice’s apps include instant access to the latest tech industry news and career advice from more than a dozen Dice bloggers who focus on all aspects of job search and career management in technology.
“With our mobile apps, career management and waiting for your coffee are no longer exclusive activities for technology professionals,” said Alice Hill, Managing Director of Dice. “Give us those few minutes on your handheld and we’ll make sure your best intentions for managing your career are fulfilled.”
- Search more than 80,000 technology jobs using keywords and GPS location
- Apply to jobs by accessing resumes and cover letters from Dice accounts
- Share job opportunities with colleagues via email or save opportunities via the app
- Learn about the latest hiring trends and technology news
- Discover relevant career advice tailored to technology professionals
Dice, a Dice Holdings, Inc. service, is the leading career site for technology and engineering professionals. With a 20‐year track record of meeting the ever‐changing needs of technology professionals, companies and recruiters, our specialty focus and exposure to highly skilled professional communities enable employers to reach hard‐to‐find, experienced and qualified technology and engineering candidates. www.Dice.com